&t The Taylor Family: A look into the world of dance photography... (from Peter)

Tuesday, May 8

A look into the world of dance photography... (from Peter)

I thought I'd share a bit of the life I've been living on weekends. This past weekend was my last geocaching/photography trip for the season. Hopefully the store will pick up enough to not have to go out on the road again. I thought you all might want to see what it was all about so I made a short video with my phone (sorry).



At each competition there were at least two people. A photographer was set up in the auditorium shooting all the dance numbers (anywhere from 200 to 700) and someone would be in the lobby making low res versions of the shots for preview, talking to customers, and making cd's. I was usually in the lobby. It was hard work, but kinda fun and I was able to get geocaches in almost every state I visited (keeping Chellee appeased.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home