&t The Taylor Family: Bye Bye Peter

Friday, May 4

Bye Bye Peter

This morning I had to take Peter to the airport to head to Houston. As always I will sure miss him when he is gone! This is his last weekend away though so I am very happy about that. Now that his shop is up and running and he has even had a few paying customers and since I am getting closer to the end of the pregnancy I need him more at home. After we dropped Daddy off the girls and I went to a nearby park to stretch our legs. It was a great spot and there was no one around. The girls had fun running all over while I sat and watched. I forgot my camera though I really wanted to bring it but Peter and I got new cell phones because we were eligible for free upgrades since our contract ran out so I used the camera on my phone to take a picture of them playing. It's not too bad but definitely doesn't compare to what I am use to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home