&t The Taylor Family: More shots

Monday, May 7

More shots

I had a doctor appointment today and everything looks fine. The doctor once again sent me home without putting me on bedrest and I have to return next Monday when they will take measurements of all the babies again. I have been checking my blood sugar everyday and normally after I eat my levels aren't high but for some reason in the morning before I eat anything they are higher than they should be. Today the dr put me on insulin and before I eat dinner every night I have to give myself a shot that should last through the morning. Because it is gestational Diabetes my body should go back to normal after the babies are born and I shouldn't have to take insulin anymore. It's annoying but it's just one more thing that I have to do. I don't want to do it of course but in the end, it will all be worth it.

1 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Smith Family said...

We're getting excited to see you guys next week!!! I hope you won't have to go on bed rest...if so, we'll just have to tie the bed to our car and drag you along with us everywhere. That'll work, right?
*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home