&t The Taylor Family: Can't get enough

Saturday, April 28

Can't get enough

This morning I woke up and Peter was in CT and the girls were at Grandma's house so I was all alone. That's okay though because I had plans. There was yet another Geocaching event in Daytona today and I really wanted to go. All the local cachers that are well known in the area were going to be there and there were a couple that I hadn't met yet. Two of the cachers put out about 25 caches in the area for all the attendees to go and find. I only found a couple because the majority of them were in the woods with lots of walking and I didn't want to attempt those. I found a couple easy ones and will return to the area after the babies are born to find the rest. I didn't have my camera on me but other people took pictures during the Meet and Greet (when we all hung out and had lunch and talked geo-talk) so when they post them on the Greet's site page I will take one or two for this post. I had a great time at the event and I actually had the top cachers came and introduced themselves to me before I had a chance to do the same. We all know each other through our found logs and the caches we have placed but meeting them in person is so much better. This is the month for most of the events because it is the month that Earthday falls in. Glad to still be up and around so that I could be able to attend a couple of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home