&t The Taylor Family: Recovery: Three Weeks

Monday, June 25

Recovery: Three Weeks

It's been three weeks since my C-section and I know for sure that my body is healing now. I can get up easily and bend and sit and stand without any problems. I still feel pain at times if I move in a direction that pulls on my incision or if I have been up and walking for too long. I get a lot of pain in my back when I do too much but once I lay down for a while it feels better. I still try and take it easy for the most part but I am definitely starting to get back to normal. I am not aloud to exercise of course and I still can't lift heavy things (including the children) and at times it is frustrating. I have been helping out more around the house which makes me feel a bit better so Peter doesn't have to do it all. I still can't vacuum or sweep and it hurts to wash the girls hair because I have to bend over for too long. I'm getting better slowly, but I am getting better. I still remember the pain being so bad that it seemed like I would never get over it, I am so happy that stage is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home