&t The Taylor Family: Wow, Look at him go!

Sunday, June 24

Wow, Look at him go!

Poor Peter, he worked all week and finally had a day off and what do I recommend? Why painting the house of course. Yesterday our friend Kent came by and mentioned that he was suppose to paint his house today. That sounded good to me. Since we had the back patio poured I have wanted to have the paint touched up where there were grass stains and marks from the water runoff from the roof before we had our gutters put on. Since Peter had the day off I thought this was the perfect opportunity. Peter actually didn't put up a fight and with my help (I only did the areas I could do while sitting and didn't stretch to reach anything) we were done in no time. We did the entire back of the house where the patio goes up to and then Peter did the front porch by the door. In the picture he is getting the excess paint off the rollers, he didn't actually paint like that. Both areas look so much better, we haven't really painted or touched up any of the paint since we had the house built 4 years ago it was definitely time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home