&t The Taylor Family: Cachers Care

Friday, June 15

Cachers Care

I have many friends in the geocaching world and word seems to spread pretty quick when something exciting happens. It seemed that everyone knew that I was pregnant with triplets though I personally only told a handful of cachers. Every cacher has their own profile page where you are free to post whatever information you care to share. Most people put up info regarding their caching career and their finds and also their other hobbies. There is a section for latest news where you can post what is going on with you currently. I posted that I had the babies and am in recovery and I have had an overwhelming response from the caching community. Lots of cachers, some I have met some I haven't, have written me emails and sent well wishes. They all end their emails the same wishing me to be back on the caching trails soon. I love caching and though I am no condition to go out and make any finds just yet I love all the support I get from the other cachers in the area. The image is a snapshot of part of my profile page, you can click on it in order to read it clearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home