&t The Taylor Family: Recovery: Two Weeks

Monday, June 18

Recovery: Two Weeks

Today marks two weeks since I had my surgery. The first week was really hard and the first part of the second week wasn't much better. Just in the last couple of days I have really felt a difference in my healing. I am able to move quite a bit more than I could before though there are still some movements that bring me pain. I have to be careful not to stretch or move in some ways because it pulls on my incision and feels like it is going to rip back open. I have lost about 28 pounds so far but I don't want to lose all the weight I gained (41 lbs.) since I was a little underweight to begin with. I don't go to the dr again for another 4 weeks when I will have my regular post partum checkup. Since I am finally starting to feel better I have hope that it won't be too much longer for my recovery. There are a lot of things I miss being able to do but I won't get the go ahead until I am 6 weeks post partum and my Dr says it's okay. I must say after all the pain I was in it feels like it was a lot longer than 14 days ago when I delivered, I am so happy I am starting to feel better finally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home