&t The Taylor Family: Princesses

Wednesday, August 15

Princesses

For Abbi's birthday my sister got her a kit to decorate crowns as one of her presents. Brye has been obsessed with this kit since Abbi opened it and has asked me everyday if they could decorate the crowns. Finally today I said okay and they set to work making them so pretty. There were three crowns in the kit so Abbi did two (since it was hers) and Brye did one. This morning when I was getting the girls dressed Brye said she wanted to be a ballerina so I got the girls out their ballet suits so they could be pretty once they decorated their crowns. They had a blast doing all the decorating and then once the crowns were dry they wore them all around the house. They didn't want to take them off but I didn't think it was a good idea to take a nap with them on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home