&t The Taylor Family: Cool effects

Tuesday, August 7

Cool effects

I finally got a little camera to carry around with me everywhere I go. I have wanted one for when I go out caching or just go out for the day with the girls. I have a really nice camera but it is so big and sometimes I just want a quick photo to post on the web or a picture of something that isn't real important that doesn't need to be enlarged at all. I bought a Canon (I would never buy anything other than a Canon) SD1000 and it is great. I stick it in my purse and take it everywhere and I have already taken a couple hundred shots on it. I have been playing with some of the effects that it has and some of them are really cool. That's what these pictures are, you choose one color and it converts the rest of the colors to grayscale. It's pretty cool, I have taken a couple neat shots like that. I can do this same thing in Photoshop but this is much easier and faster.

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

It's cool that the camera does it itself. I am in the market for a new digital camera as I have broken the battery cover off of mine. They are taped in right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home