&t The Taylor Family: Water days

Thursday, August 9

Water days

This morning the girls and I went swimming again. We always have a great time and the water felt better today than ever before. The heat really gets to you but as soon as you get in the water you feel so much better. We all swam for a good two hours before we got out for lunch. Brye floated around and then had fun jumping off the steps with her innertube into the shallow end. She would then turn around and kick her feet until she got back to the steps. Abbi had fun floating around and then playing on the steps. Later she did her jumping from the edge into my arms like she does. My Dad took some pictures while we were out. They both fell asleep on the way home, all that swimming really wore them out. Tonight we are going to a movie in the park so it's good that they got a good nap in. Tomorrow the girls are staying at Miss Kim's again and then the following night they are going to my mom's. Peter and I are celebrating our 7 year anniversary so we are going out of town for the weekend. We have lots of things planned and we will be busy. I probably won't post anything until Monday, I am not sure if I will get a chance tomorrow. When I do post again I will have a lot of pictures of our weekend to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home