&t The Taylor Family: Halloween Party

Saturday, October 27

Halloween Party

Peter and I went to Chris' house to pick him up for the annual Halloween Party at our mutual friend's house. We left the girls with Miss Kim after she got off work and we headed over to the party around 8 or so. When we got there, we saw that there was some band equipment set up out in the driveway with a guitar, a bass, and a drum kit. After a while some of the boys came out to play and after they decided they didn't want to any more Peter got on the drums and Chris picked up the guitar. They started jamming and having a great time. I really enjoyed watching Peter play the drums again, it had been a long time since I last saw him play.

**My cell phone was stolen on Friday, so please send me an email with your phone numbers so that I can put it in my new phone when I can afford to buy one again. Thank you so much!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home