&t The Taylor Family: The Grinch

Friday, December 7

The Grinch

Tonight there was a movie in the park in Sanford. They played the live action movie "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." It had been a long time since I had seen it last (at least a year, right?) so it was fun to see it again. We met Michael and Angela there and enjoyed the show. The last movie we went to in Sanford had about 8 people there total, including us. This time there were plenty more people there but it still wasn't very crowded. It was a great get away from the busy days we have had the last couple of weeks. Peter and I haven't really been able to see much of each other we all that has been going on so it was very nice to just sit together and relax. Peter drove the Civic so that I could say that I have ridden in it. He is getting pretty good at driving it but I still haven't tried it at all, it will definitely have to wait for daylight but it will probably be another week or so until I do try. Abbi fell asleep towards the end of the end of the movie and then Brye fell asleep on the way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home