&t The Taylor Family: I'll have Ss-more

Saturday, December 8

I'll have Ss-more

My friend Dave took his son camping at Blue Springs for the weekend. Blue Springs is about a mile from our house, if that. Dave asked me during the week if we would want to join them for dinner tonight and then make some smores around the camp fire. Say no more, I can't turn down smores. When Peter got home from work we packed up the girls and headed over. Dave made hot dogs and hamburgers and there were chips and salad as well. Brye ate two whole hot dogs and Abbi probably would have also but she dropped one on the ground. Oh well, she still ate the bun. After we ate our dinner we got the fire nice and hot and started roasting the marshmallows. I made a few for the girls since we only had one stick and then Peter and I both had a smore. I didn't want to give the girls chocolate and they were happy with just the marshmallows and later they had some graham-cracker pieces too. We all collected some sticks to keep the fire going but then Peter remembered how much stuff he has to do at home so we headed out. It was a great little evening out and Dave was a great host and cook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home