&t The Taylor Family: Cache the Fever

Wednesday, March 12

Cache the Fever

Today was a beautiful day with the high of about 45, I think. Tina had to go to a couple classes so I wandered the mall and then around the mall to get some caches. I hadn't had any cache finds in Ohio yet so I needed at least one here so I could color in another state on my map of states cached in. I picked up a couple easy ones and then when Tina got off we went back to her house. Later we went to the Air Force Base she works at and got some groceries and then we went back home to get Noah. We walked down the block and grabbed another cache nearby. Tina and Noah had never been caching before so this was their first find. We made the grab just as it was getting dark and then we headed back home for some Yoga and dinner. This picture is of Tina and Noah near the cache site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home