&t The Taylor Family: Surprise!! I'm in Ohio!!

Tuesday, March 11

Surprise!! I'm in Ohio!!

My best friend, Tina, lives in Ohio with her husband and she has wanted me to come visit since she moved here almost two years ago. With the girls and such, I was never able to make it up here but this year for my birthday, Tina got me plane tickets so I had no excuse. I counted the days down and finally my spring break started and today, after work, I got on the plane and come up. They had a big blizzard over the weekend and there is still some snow on the ground but it is suppose to warm up while I am here. I was just happy to see snow. I am so glad to finally be here and Tina and Noah's house is beautiful!! It was dark when my plane got in but tomorrow I will get the tour around town. Peter and the girls are home in warm Florida so be sure to call or stop by so they don't get lonely without me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home