&t The Taylor Family: Celebrate

Friday, March 28

Celebrate

I had a pretty quite birthday this year, and there's nothing wrong with that. I had to work on Wednesday so that wasn't too fun. All the investigators and my Sergeant and one CST took me out to lunch though and I got to pick, so we went to sushi, even though some of them were hesitant. All the people in CID (Criminal Investigations Division) signed a card for me and then we had cake back at the station. It was really sweet and more than anyone I have ever worked with done for me before. After work I was suppose to go to my Psych class and figured I would go for half the class and then leave since the class is 3 hours long, but I couldn't bring myself to go at all. Peter wanted to take me out to dinner but I really just wanted to stay home and have a quiet night. Friday night, Michael and Angella, and Reba came over and we played some games. It was a lot of fun and we had a good time. After church on Sunday most of the people in our Life Group and then some other people we know from church all came out to lunch and brought presents. I almost got through my birthday without anyone singing to me publicly but the church people ruined that for me by singing very loud in the middle of the restaurant. Oh well, there's always next year. I am so very blessed to have so many friends who care for me and I appreciate everyones, thoughts, prayers, cards and emails. Love you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home