&t The Taylor Family: A day to play

Thursday, March 13

A day to play

Today has been a beautiful day here in Ohio. The sun was out and the temperature was in the 50s. Noah had some work to do so Tina and I went out to play, just like old times. :) We all had breakfast and then Tina and I went to some wetlands a couple miles away from the house. We walked the path that is about a mile and claimed an earthcache while we were there. It was really interesting and I told Tina she would have to send me pictures of the place in the spring or summer because it must look completely different. Later we went to the Air Force Museum and Tina gave me the condensed tour. She was like a private tour guide and we went through each hanger and she explained what everything was and what they were used for. It was great. After the museum we went home for dinner and some games. The picture is of Tina and I at the Beavercreek Wetlands on the observational tower. I thought you might be interested to know, that though I live in FL, it took going to Ohio for me to get sunburned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home