&t The Taylor Family: A Pixelated Picture

Sunday, March 16

A Pixelated Picture

Home Sweet Home. My plane landed this morning at 11:23 and Peter was waiting for me at the airport with the girls. I had a great time with Tina and Noah but I missed Peter and the girls so much. I was so excited to see them and the plane ride seemed like it took forever. I was so happy to back in Peter's arms again and there is nothing as sweet as little girl hugs and kisses and hearing the words "Mommy, we missed you!!" Thank you for everything Tina and Noah, I love your place and definitely want to come visit again shortly but I sure did miss my family. This picture here is of Tina and Noah's other cat, Pixel. She hid from me the whole time I was staying with them. Yesterday I snuck into Tina's closet where Pixel was hiding and took her picture. You can see how happy she was to see me in there. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home