&t The Taylor Family: IKEA

Saturday, March 29

IKEA

Peter and I took the girls over to Miss Kim's house and then headed over to the new Ikea in Orlando for a little browsing and shopping. I had just gone the new one in Cincinnati when I was visiting Tina in Ohio but I had been to the one in Toronto and one near DC also. I took a catalog home with me and started picking out a few things I wouldn't mind having. Peter and I have been married for going on 8 years now and though we have, probably more than, enough furniture in our house, not a single piece of it was bought new, or by us for that matter. We are really blessed to have so many nice things and we have used everything to almost it's end but we decided it would be nice to have a couple new things that were picked out just for our house. These boxes here are all things we came home with; a small table and chairs (ours only seats four but it is really too big for the space we have it in), two night stands (we have one and it is actually an old printer stand that has writing all over it), and a cabinet for under the TV (we want to mount our flat-screen and then use the cabinets for the electronics and games). There are still lots more things we would like to get but we are just going a couple pieces at a time and as our wallets will allow us.
After Ikea, we headed over to Nathan and Coleen's house for dinner and then went and got the girls from Miss Kim's.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

Love, love ,love IKEA we went to one in Portland and if had been closer to the house I would have bought way too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home