&t The Taylor Family: Play Ball!

Sunday, March 30

Play Ball!

I figured since I am not that busy and I have lots of time to spare I would take up something else to fill all the empty time. Actually, it was more like, I was asked to play on the church's softball team and I just couldn't turn the offer down so now I have another thing on my plate. I started playing softball when I was 7 and I played up to highschool when I played on the school team and then got a job and a boyfriend (Peter) and quit. I have always missed playing and I was asked to play on the Police Department's team but they play on a night I have school so that didn't work. Today was the first practice for the church team and I haven't played in years so I didn't expect too much out of myself. I actually, did much better than I expected but I know I will be sore tomorrow. Our first game is on Saturday so I will try and have Peter take a picture or two of me in action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home