&t The Taylor Family: Party Fun!!

Sunday, June 29

Party Fun!!

The girls had their birthday party and it was a hit! Lots of kids came over and lots of adults too! Right before the party my mom and my friend Paula helped me with some last minute food prep and then all the guests arrived. We had a fun bounce house castle with a slide for the kids, face painting, and a pinata. There was lots of food and lots of princess cupcakes for everyone. All the kids seemed to have a really good time and the goody bags were a hit with all the princess goodies in them. The pinata was filled with raisins and trail mix and other small fun toys and that was a hit (literally) too. I don't do the sugar thing so I wasn't about to fill it with candy, I wasn't sure how it would go over for the kids but there wasn't a thing left unclaimed. After all the guest went home Chris, Peter, and I took advantage of the bounce house while we still had it. The kids continued to bounce in the castle, while I cleaned up, right up to when the company came back to pick it up. They said good bye to the bounce house and asked if we could have it back next weekend but I told them it was doubtful. It was a great day and nice 4 day weekend for me. After all was said and done though I was glad that all the work was over with. I have a year to recuperate before I have to plan another. Oye.

1 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

Happy Birthday to the Girls!! The bounce house looks like fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home