&t The Taylor Family: die Aufladung

Friday, July 18

die Aufladung

My Sergeant set up a dinner for CID (criminal Investigations Division) so all of us could go out and have a good time outside of work. He made reservations at The Willow Tree, a German restaurant downtown Sanford. It was rated the #1 German restaurant in FL a while back. It was our first time there and though I am hesitant to try new things I enjoyed my meal and ate the entire dish. Sometime during the dinner the owner of the restaurant brought of a glass boot with 2 liters of German beer in it. My Sergeant told us the rules of "if you don't want any just pass it on, but it can't touch the table until the beer is gone." Peter and I aren't big beer drinkers so I was happy to have an excuse not to drink. Peter tried it the first time it went around but didn't enjoy it enough to take much more. I had to get a picture because I thought it was really funny. The dinner was great and very enjoyable, afterwards we went down to a local bar (smoke-free) and the investigators and the rest of them drank some more. We left shortly after that and picked up the girls from Miss Kim's before heading home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home