&t The Taylor Family: Puzzling

Sunday, August 3

Puzzling

I am happy to say that I am finally feeling better. I worked a long 65 hour week last week and then put in additional 7.5 hours on Saturday, good overtime money that is all going towards my maternity leave. I only have about 85 more hours of OT to work before my entire 12 week leave will be paid for. Since I worked yesterday, today was really my only day off. After church and lunch and naps we decided to put a couple puzzles together. The girls did a great job and did really well. Abbi put her puzzle together probably 6 times, she kept completing it and then taking it apart. As soon as it was apart she would say she needed to fix it. Later they pretended the puzzles were pies and put them in "the oven" when they were cooked they would take a piece of the puzzle off and offer Daddy and I pieces of pie. It was cute but Bresa said her pie was horse pie so I wasn't real excited about trying it :) Now it's time for dinner and bed, sounds great to me, especially the bed part. This week will be busy with Life Group on Monday, Tuesday I have a Dr's appointment followed by a Pampered Chef Party, Wednesday is our first ultrasound, Thursday I am taking Hospice care training classes, and of course I have to work which this week I am scheduled for about 62 hours (better than last week).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home