&t The Taylor Family: A soothing surprise

Tuesday, December 16

A soothing surprise

Today in the mail the baby got a present from our friends Leia and Alex. Leia couldn't make it to the shower but sent a wonderful surprise in her place. This bouncer was on my registry, we use to have one for the girls and they LOVED it but we let someone borrow it when we didn't need it any longer and I am not sure where it went. Oh well, I will keep better track of this one. It is so cute and it matches our pack'n play and carseat. Thank you so much Leia!!

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

I'm the one who borrowed the bouncer and after making it through 3 little ones in nearly 5 years it was time for a new one anyway(all the vibrating and music action died) , so I am glad you got a nice one that matches pack n play.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger We are the Taylors said...

We leant things out all over and I couldn't for the life of me remember what went where. I figured though, after three babies, it would be time to have a replacement brought in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home