&t The Taylor Family: My beautiful children

Friday, January 23

My beautiful children

Since Bresa first saw Javan she has been asking to hold him and to feed him. I don't usually give him a bottle so I wasn't able to let her feed him. Today however he was hungry and I had nothing left to give so I told Bresa it was her turn to feed Javan. She was very excited and quickly got ready to be a big sister. Abbi has had a little cold so she hasn't been able to touch the baby but she still enjoys watching him in his cradle and telling me why he is fussing. Since Bresa was feeding Javan Abbi decided she needed to feed her baby too. What good big sisters they are!

3 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Smith Family said...

Aww..it's so nice to see the three of them together :)
Heather

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

He is so lucky to have two wonderful big sisters

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky boy! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home