&t The Taylor Family: Welcome Charlotte Lee Scott to the World

Thursday, January 8

Welcome Charlotte Lee Scott to the World

We are excited and proud to announce that Janell and Wyatt (my sister and her husband) gave birth to a healthy baby girl just after 12:30pm. Their due date was about the same day as ours. Janell had a c-section yesterday because Charlotte was breech but both baby and new mommy are doing well. Congratulations Janell and Wyatt!! We are so excited to soon be meeting our new niece!

As for Peter and I, we are still waiting for our new arrival but there hasn't been much change in my condition; though I am in early labor I am still not in active labor.

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger woodykelli said...

Praying for you guys! Hang in there Chellee! We love ya!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Smith Family said...

I think they spell her name without the extra "o", as in "Charlotte".
It's awesome that she'll be so close in age to your little bean :)
Heather
XO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home