&t The Taylor Family: Volusia County Farmers Market

Wednesday, February 11

Volusia County Farmers Market

I have heard lots of good things about the VCFM that is open every Wednesday morning. Normally I have to work though so I have never been able to go up there (Deland). Since I am still on maternity leave I decided to check it out today. I put Javan in the sling so that I had my hands free and Abbi and I walked along the majority of the rows looking for good deals on produce. Abbi decided she wanted some strawberries so we picked some up and also got some broccoli and a nice pineapple. The prices were pretty good but the traffic was awful and I think unless you need a lot of produce you are probably better off just getting it at the store. We had a good time though and the weather was beautiful. Javan slept the for the whole walk, it was good to go out and do something different for a change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home