&t The Taylor Family: Make New Friends

Thursday, February 5

Make New Friends

Turns out I had to go back to the station to pick up my W2 so I made sure that Radley knew I was coming so she could meet Javan this time around. I didn't even get to her office before she came out in the hall because she knew I was there. Javan got to hang out with Radley and Abbi had a good time with her too. We just hung out and talked for a while before I went over to see my mom. It was so good to see you Radley, so glad you finally got to meet Javan too! Don't worry I will be back to work before you know it.
Later at my mom's house Janell came over with Charlotte. Charlotte is exactly one week older than Javan, making her 4 weeks today and Javan three weeks today. It was my first time meeting the little princess and she just fell right to sleep in my arms. We tried to get a good picture of the new cousins, Javan and Charlotte, together but it's hard enough to get one baby to cooperate, let alone two. They did pretty well but I had to run off back home to meet some friends so I didn't get to visit too long. They sure are cute though!

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW !!! Are they not the most beautiful babies you have ever seen??? Proud Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home