&t The Taylor Family: Time for Daddy

Saturday, May 16

Time for Daddy

Peter tries to work hard during the week but with two or three kids to watch he doesn't get as much done as he would like. I decided to give him some nice and quiet time for himself today and took the three kids to the zoo. Our membership is still good until the end of next month and with this hot weather it is the perfect place to run off to. The girls got on their swimsuits and lathered up in sunscreen and I packed a lunch. They played for a good hour and half at the splash pad before sitting down to eat. After lunch we walked around to see a couple animals but it was hot out there so we headed back to the car. Before getting home we stopped at the grocery store and shopped for the week. I was trying to stay out as long as possible so Peter could have some time. We were gone for probably 3 hours total but Javan needed to take a good nap in his crib so we had to return. I wanted to get pictures of the girls in the splash ground but it was pretty crowded today I had my hands full with Javan sitting over in the shade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home