&t The Taylor Family: Our Favorite Restaurant

Sunday, March 21

Our Favorite Restaurant

One of Peter and I's favorite places to eat is at Lisa and Bill's house. Bill is an awesome cook and is always making up something delicious. The first time we went over they were having enchiladas but I really don't care for Mexican food. I took a little bit because I didn't want to be rude but now I am hooked. I think I could eat his enchiladas everyday. Yesterday at church we saw Bill and Lisa and decided we all needed to hang out again (we hadn't been over since last weekend) so we made plans for dinner. Bill had recently invested in a smoker and had all sorts of meats he was trying out in it. When we arrived we found out that Bill and Brenda were also coming over, the more the merrier (both couples are in our Life Group). Peter and I always have a great time with everyone and the girls play with Lisa and Bill's son, Brogan, who is 6 like Bresa. After dinner last night we brought out the dominoes and played some Mexican Train before calling it a night. Lisa is a teacher so usually during her breaks we all get together just about every night. However, this coming spring break Peter and won't be available, I guess we will just have to make up for it over summer vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home