&t The Taylor Family: School Project

Saturday, May 22

School Project

Some how when Bresa has a school project I end up doing a lot of work for it. Bresa had a project that she had to have done by Tuesday and it was all about the ocean and it's physical features. She had to make a 3D model with labels for all the important characteristics. I don't know about you but I don't think I was doing things like this when I was in 1st grade. Anyhow, we had attempted to make something out of play-doh but that didn't go over well so I decided it was time to take a trip to Michael's Craft Store. We went up and down all the isles at least twice before making our purchases. Bresa had some good ideas on what to use and what she wanted. After lunch and when Abbi and Javan went to bed Bresa and I worked on her project until the kids woke up. When all was said and done, Bresa was very proud of her project and I must say, it looks pretty good.

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job Brye, I knew you could do it,Love Grandma

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Rayna Nielsen said...

That is a pretty awesome project for 1st grade, yeah I don't think I had to make 3D models that young either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home