&t The Taylor Family: Christmas Crafts

Saturday, December 11

Christmas Crafts

This morning seemed like as good a time as any to make some Christmas crafts with the children. I didn't really have anything with Javan's hand prints on it so I was excited to see what we could make. We started off with rudolf and traced our hands for the antlers and even our feet for the head. Javan saw the girls working on theirs so he was cooperative for me when I traced around him. The girls cut out red noses and drew the faces on and then it was time for the next craft. Christmas Tree from hand prints and what a mess it was! Again Javan watched as Bresa went first and then eagerly held out his hand for a blob of green paint and let me move his hand to make prints in the right shape. Once the trees were all decorated and lit with a star we moved on to our last craft. A wreath of hands from each of the children. We started with Bresa to make dark green hand prints and then moved on to Abbi who filled in the spaces with light green prints. Once they were fairly dry Javan added the last touch of a red bow to the bottom and I made a legend of the colors and who used what. Now we have to decide who gets what and what I get to keep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home