&t The Taylor Family: Pizza and Pool

Wednesday, June 15

Pizza and Pool

Since the girls are out of school for summer vacation I rearranged my work schedule to help Peter out and also to have a day off that aloud me to take advantage of some summer specials that go on during the week. Instead of my normal Fridays off I know have Wednesdays off, just until August and then I will return to my M-Th schedule. Today was my first Wednesday off and since my mom had Abbi I thought I would take Bresa to the movies and get her out of the house. We went with my friend, Lisa, and her son, Brogan. The movie was just $3 a piece and that included popcorn and a drink. After the show we went and grabbed some lunch and then did a bit of Father’s Day shopping for some last minute gift ideas. We hit all the good stores in our area and around 4:30 we decided to call it a day. It was hard to believe we had been out that long but time just flew by us. When Bresa and I got home we had to hurry and get ready because we were meeting some more friends, Jana and Joe, for pizza and swimming. It didn’t take long and we were back in the car again, this time with Javan and Peter too. Dinner was great and swimming was fun. The water was warm and kids had a great time and us adults got to have a good conversation too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home