&t The Taylor Family: More Birthday Fun

Saturday, March 24

More Birthday Fun

After Peter and I left the zip line fun we drove to Christina and Noah's house. We both got cleaned up with showers and new clothes and
then the four of us headed out to have lunch at Panera. I haven't had Panera for a meal in weeks because we gave up eating out at restaurants so this was a really nice treat. The boys went back to the house and Christina and I went across the street to get pedicures. We haven't had one since the before the cruise but both of us still had quite a bit of polish on our nails.
The pedicures were long and very relaxing and now my toes are so happy to be all prettied up again. We left just as a big storm ended and drove back to Christina's house to get ready for my party. I had a couple more things to do to prepare and Christina got busy in the kitchen preparing and putting out a ton of delicious foods. One by one guest started to arrive and pretty
soon we were all in conversation and enjoying ourselves. Christina and Noah are always great hosts and everyone always feels welcome. We had a great dinner and kept snacking and then I opened my presents. I got some really cool things that I am excited to use and put up in my home and really nice cards from everyone. Next was cake and of course I had chosen to have
an ice cream cake, my favorite. Everything was great and I had a really good time. Thank you Christina and Noah for the wonderful party and excellent food!! I am so happy that I got to spend my 30th birthday with you and my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home