&t The Taylor Family: Painting

Tuesday, May 1

Painting

Mother's Day is coming soon so I told the girls to make something nice for Grandma. Bresa asked if she could paint and I said that she could (knowing there would be a huge mess but wanting her to be very creative). Javan sat with me for a while while I messed with photos from the trip and then he wandered off. I came out to the
kitchen to find he had gotten a styrofoam plate and was "painting it for Gramma!" He sure was too. At one point he had taken a bottle of the paint and just squirted a huge glob on the plate and then pushed it around to paint. Oh well, that's why I buy washable kind. No sense in stopping him now, he was a having a great time and needed a bath anyhow. I am sure Grandma will appreciate her work of art created by our little man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home