&t The Taylor Family: Lowe's Workshop

Saturday, September 22

Lowe's Workshop

A few weeks ago I went online
and registered for the upcoming Build and Grow Workshops that Lowe's has for free on certain Saturdays. I signed all three of the children up but today Abbi is at Grandma's so only the other two got to build the days project. I knew Javan would love it because it was a Fire Truck. He was very excited when he found out. They had built a Fire Truck in the past but this one was a little different. Honestly, I don't think Bresa or Javan really cared because they just
like to make things. Since I had registered all three children the lady gave me three kits so I took one home for Abbi to make when she gets back. I helped Javan make his up but he did pretty well with putting the nails in the right spots and pounding them in a bit with the hammer. I made sure the proper steps were followed and finished off the nails when they were too hard for him to get all the way in. There were a
couple places where the nails were probably longer than they should have been but after we pulled a couple and tried again we were able to get them in straight. Bresa had a mini meltdown but after a quick scolding she quickly composed herself and sat quietly until I was able to help her fix her wheels. In the end, both the trucks were perfect and decorated beautifully with stickers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home