&t The Taylor Family: Cookies with Grandma

Friday, October 12

Cookies with Grandma

This
morning I had a doctor appointment really early in the morning out in Winter Park. I took Javan with me so Daddy could have some quiet time and after my appointment we went over to Grandma's house just down the road. We picked up Grandma to take her home so she could spend the night. Tonight we have an awesome church service and tomorrow Mom and I had plans to surprise the girls so this was the easiest way to get mom to our house. We made a stop at Hobby Lobby and mom found a craft for the kids to do and then we went to Publix to pick up a
couple groceries and lunch. At the store my mom got a couple packs of those drop and bake ghost cookies and when the girls came home from school Bresa and Javan helped make them while Abbi had her piano lesson. As you can see, Javan couldn't wait for them to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home