&t The Taylor Family: Fun Filled Day (more or less)

Saturday, June 1

Fun Filled Day (more or less)

This morning Peter and I hosted a breakfast for the Life Group Leaders that we oversee. We had a great morning and some good discussion but then it was time for Peter to get some work done. Someone had recently told me that our local movie theater had been bought out and made into a cheap theater so I went online
to do some research. Sure enough it is only $1.50 person so I found a good PG rated movie and told the kids if they cleaned in time we could go. Abbi ended up doing just about all the cleaning so all the children could come along. We went and saw “Escape from Planet Earth” which was cute enough for $1.50 and got us out of the house a bit while it rained. I am sure Peter enjoyed having some quietness too. I was going to take the kids for ice cream or a special treat afterwards but I was really disappointed in how Bresa and Javan didn’t help clean. Instead, after we had a yummy dinner of homemade southwestern eggrolls, Abbi was the only one to get dessert; a special treat of ice cream which is pretty unheard of in our house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home