&t The Taylor Family: Abbi's Project

Saturday, May 11

Abbi's Project

Abbi had a school project that is due on Monday. She had a packet of paperwork to do for it and then also had to build a diorama for it. She chose to do her project on the plant and animal life that lived under the sea. She asked me all week to bring home a box for her project and then once I did she asked if we could go to Michael’s to get the things she needed to complete it all. Abbi definitely is like me with her work ethic, she doesn’t put anything off until the last minute and she wants to make sure she has enough time to get the job done just right instead of rushing in the last moments. She kept asking me to help her but with the busy week we had I didn’t have time until Saturday. She had already done all the packet work she had to do so she only had to do the diorama now. I helped her with some ideas and then some of the technical things like cutting and gluing sand to the foam but mostly she did everything. I helped her find ways to make things stick and hang and I helped her make a couple of the sea animals out of pipe cleaners. Once everything was in place Abbi made labels and put them in the right places. The final product was very well done, I think. She is excited to take it to school with her on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home