&t The Taylor Family: Lowe's Build and Grow Workshop

Saturday, May 11

Lowe's Build and Grow Workshop

Another Workshop was held for the kids today. I signed them up a couple weeks ago so this morning I took them to Lowe's so they could get their carpentry skills going. I had other things I wanted to grab while we were there so it worked out well for everyone. The children had a good time building little heart frames that opened to show off a picture (that they would have to add later). Once they were through we went to the garden center and I picked up a few things for our yard. I needed some red garden bed borders for around our mailbox where I had planted some pretty flowers so the grass would stay out and so that the neighbor kid that mows the lawn wouldn't step on the flowers again. I picked up some red lava rocks for the garden bed by the front door and then picked up some red foot-pavers so I could make a walkway from the driveway to Peter's shop enterance. Our front door is a dark red color so I thought all the red accents would help bring out some color and highlight the house some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home