&t The Taylor Family: A treat

Friday, August 23

A treat

Well we made it through the first week back to school and work. We all survived and found reasons we were happy to be back in our normal routines. Bresa has friends in her class and loves her
teacher. Abbi just loves to learn and of course see her friends again. Javan has had some issues adjusting to the new schedule but we are hoping he adapts quickly for the sake of his classmates and teacher. I spent my week catching up on my workload but also becoming aware of how great some of my coworkers are. I would have much
preferred to stay home with Peter and not have to return to work at all but I am blessed to be able to work alongside some pretty great people. Peter’s Dad had asked us to dinner for our anniversary and since things have been crazy with the baby, our cruise, and then school starting we had to push it back until tonight. We met Mike at the Cheesecake Factory for a wonderful dinner and of course delicious dessert. It was just the treat we needed to celebrate our first completed week back to real life. Good food and great company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home