&t The Taylor Family: Worn Out

Tuesday, July 30

Worn Out

My oldest brother, Steve, and his family came down for a quick visit before they had to leave for Bahrain for a couple of years.  They came over to our house and hung out last night and had dinner with us and then today we all went to my sister, Janell's, house for dinner. My brother in law as well as Steve and his wife Heather are all turning 40 this year so as a little surprise we had a nice party with all our families and my other older brother, Mark and his family. The only one missing was my little brother, Brian who had to work. We all brought food for a delicious dinner and then followed it up with some cake.  All of my nieces and nephews
were there so our children had a great time running around and swimming in the pool before the rain started in.  After we were all filled up on food and caught up on our lives we headed back home. I guess the kids really wore themselves out because none of them made it home awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home