&t The Taylor Family: Happy Birthday Wyatt

Saturday, August 24

Happy Birthday Wyatt

This week Wyatt, my brother in law, turned 40 and my sister threw
him a party at Splitsville Bowling Alley at Downtown Disney. Peter was scheduled to play at church this week so I took the kids and picked up my mom on the way and the 5 of us went to the party. There were 6 lanes blocked off for everyone to bowl and the kids took the last two so they could have their own space and the adults could enjoy their time also. Dinner was provided and had a great
spread of yummy foods. I had a good time catching up with my aunt and uncle and also my brother, Brian, and his girlfriend. The party was really fun and I was impressed with how nice everything was, I’m not sure why really, it is Disney after all. Eventually we finished things up headed home. We all had a great time and the kids didn’t want to leave but we had a ways to drive home yet and it was getting late. Happy Birthday Wyatt, thanks for letting us share in your fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home