&t The Taylor Family

Wednesday, April 2

I’m trying to make the best of my time while I am up here in Jacksonville. My hotel is really dirty and gross so I don’t like to be there more than I have to. I have a childhood friend that I have known since at least 4th grade that lives in
St. Augustine so last week I told her I would more or less in the area if she wanted to meet up. Her mom was coming up also so we all decided we would meet for dinner tonight. We met at the Avenues Mall and then drove together to Olive Garden and had a great time. It was so good to get all caught and talk like no time had passed at all. I really enjoyed my time with Cindy and was so happy she made time to meet with me. Cindy was a really close friend of mine back in high school and she knew me before I met Peter and was there when we started dating. It’s cool that she has been able to see my family grow to what it is now. I didn’t want to leave dinner but they had to get back to get taxes done and it was already after 9 when we eventually said good night.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a pretty good body. let's fuck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home