&t The Taylor Family: All tired out

Thursday, July 27

All tired out

We here at the Taylor household have been keeping busy lately. Yesterday Peter had to work all day and girls and I cleaned up the house. Peter got off work at 5 so that I could go to the Police Department and volunteer my time. Then as I was getting home my friend Reba called. She just finished taking the BAR in Tampa and really wanted to get out for while so her and I went out to the movies. Then today since it was Thursday Brye had her Tumbling class. She did really well and was very well behaved so she gets to spend the night over at Grandma's house tonight. After class we went to lunch in Altamonte and then went to see the Cars movie. We had a great couple of days but it sure is nice to be home for a little bit to catch up on some sleep.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home