&t The Taylor Family: Here Chick, chick, chick, chick, chick

Friday, September 22

Here Chick, chick, chick, chick, chick

My mom found this outfit at The Children's Place so we tried it on Abbi and the manager let me take Abbi upstairs to show Peter while my mom waited in the store. He loved the costume so now we had to get it for Halloween. Abbi has fun wearing it because she likes to rub her tummy that is so soft. She is such a sweetie how could you not want to kiss that face? Every year we go trick or treating at my cousins house because she has a nice neighborhood with sidewalks and a parade. This year her youngest is going to be a cow and her oldest is going to be a Cowgirl. Brye told me she wanted to be a ballerina but when she found out Reagan was going to be a cowgirl, she changed her mind. Now we have to find the right costume for her. At least we still have a few weeks left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home