&t The Taylor Family: Biohazard

Wednesday, October 11

Biohazard

Today I take the next step in my journey to becoming a surrogate. I received several medications in the mail today but I only have to start taking one today. Unfortunately it will probably be my least favorite one to take out of the entire batch. Each day around the same time I have to inject myself with 10cc of Lupron. This will keep me from ovulating so that the Dr can get me synced up with the egg donor. I have to keep the Lupron refrigerated and fill the syringe myself and then inject it into my belly just below my navel. I haven't taken my shot for the day yet but I will let you all know how I feel about it tomorrow. I have never given myself a shot before and though I don't mind giving blood or getting shots from the doctor this is a bit different. I did think it was cool that I got my own little biohazard box though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home