&t The Taylor Family: Getting dirty

Monday, October 9

Getting dirty

This morning both the girls got a bath but after they got all dirty again they needed another one. I was talking to my mom in the late afternoon and she told me how nice it was outside so I decided to take the girls out since the sun was hiding behind the trees across from our house. The girls helped me move some Heather from the corner of the garden to around Brye's tree in the front yard. After we finished our yard work we went next door and talked to a few of our neighbors who were outside setting up Halloween decorations. Gary, our next door neighbor, loves the kids so my girls as well as the next neighbor overs kids chased him around the yard and played with his decorations. When it was time to go inside both the girls had dirt all over their face and Brye even had green chalk over one of her eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home