&t The Taylor Family: I guess some of San Diego rubbed off on the girls

Friday, October 6

I guess some of San Diego rubbed off on the girls

I came out of the computer room after finally going through my email and I found both the girls wearing sunglasses, in the house. LOL I guess they liked the beach life we experienced while we were on vacation and thought they would try and recreate the scene. We made it home last night just after twelve and after a long day of flying we were all ready to sleep. Peter had to work open to close today to prepare for inventory on Sunday and tomorrow we have a wedding to shoot. Wow, life really comes back at full force when you get home from a trip. We had a really fun time though and Shar and Johnny were great, but we already knew that. I guess the fun is over and normalcy must resume...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home